Well, hive- yesterday was McGlovin and my one year anniversary! It was amazing- he reserved the hotel suite we’d had the night of our wedding, we had dinner and massages, had some anniversary cake…nothing too crazy, but it was such a lovely time to reflect on the past year of our lives 🙂
Celebrating our anniversary also reminded me that I need to finish my recaps! So, get ready- I have a few more recaps about our reception, then some actually interesting posts about budget, vendor reviews, etc….then I’m all set with our wedding, and can move on to focus my blog on our married lives (spoiler alert: not dramatically different from our unmarried lives). Thanks for tuning in, my lovely bees, and I hope your new year has started off just as lovely as the Gloves’!
In case you’d like to catch up, here’s where we’ve been so far:
- First, a reintroduction to our wedding story
- Our frenzied post-holidays wedding week
- An alarmingly normal rehearsal day, complete with teeth whitening
- I completely blanked on our rehearsal dinner!
- Wedding morning—the ladies get ready
- Miss Gloves gets her wedding hair did
- The gentlemen have some bacon…and get dressed
- Miss Gloves turns into a bride…with Howie’s help!
- A missing bustle…or was it?
- A quick look at the morning details
- The Gloves take a look—and it’s magnificent
- A lovely pre-wedding photo session
- Gifting the VIPs
- A sip of wedding whisky before we process
- Very traditional: Ave Maria to seat the moms
- The wedding commences
- Catholic wedding mass
- A tearful exchange of vows
- It’s so weird how long mass is…
- Surprise! Illegal bubble exit
- Some formal formals
- Wedding party photos
- Winter wedding details
- Receiving line suitable for 2014
- Some toasts, with more tears!